Make sure that your home is winter ready. It’s all so easy to assume that because everything is working at the moment, that there won’t be an issue.
Tidy up the garden – Trampolines, toys and garden furniture can become dangerous, especially in windy weather. Not only to your house but also your neighbours. It’s also worth taking the time to prune any trees or bushes. This will reduce the build-up of leaves on your property.
Clearing your gutters – Autumn leaves look lovely, but the falling […]
For a quote, call us now on 0344 557 1204
KeyCare Insurance – The Benefits:
• Up to 35% of keys are recovered
• No excess to pay at point of claim
• Protects No Claims Record on car / home insurance policy
• Any keys attached to the fob are covered, including Infra-Red remote
• Personal security is never compromised
• Available 365 days a year, 7 days a week, 24 hours […]
How do you know if you are uninsurable?
uninsurable risk – noun
a situation that you cannot protect yourself against by buying insurance because it is impossible to calculate how likely it is to happen, or how much damage it will cause:
In many cases catastrophes, such as earthquakes, have become uninsurable risks.
a situation for which an insurance company will not provide insurance, because, for example, it is certain to happen:
A person suffering from a terminal illness is considered to be an uninsurable risk.
Generally, you are able to get […]